Saturday, March 26, 2011

Falling from the top of Blackpool Tower…

Today we held two art workshops. The first was for passengers from “The World” cruise ship and the second, for my regular Saturday afternoon group. 

On both occasions, rain interrupted play.  This morning it meant curtailing Denise’s garden tour. Luckily, our visitors were more than satisfied with the studio session and slices of Denise’s upside down banana cake.   


This afternoon, again as luck would have it, a new model was able to relieve Denise for one of the sittings and give the class the challenge of a new face.  Thank you, Stevia for stepping in at short notice. 


So despite the rain, luck saved the day.  My brother always said, that if I fell from the top of Blackpool Tower I’d land on my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment